Location: Outsource Type: Part Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
As a content writer, you have to write content for websites including journals, articles, blog posts, assignments, research and much more. You have to be familiar with the principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to write engaging web content to captivate the targeted audience and provide higher search engine rankings.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content craters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellen
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas:
- Proven content writing or copy-writing experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field), Masters preferred.
- Certification(s): Any in the relevant field preferred
- 1-3 years