Location: Islamabad Type: Part Time Min. Experience: Entry Level
As an SEO Specialist, you’ll be responsible for executing the SEO strategy for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, willing and able to learn about various industries and treat each client’s business as if it were your own!
- Work collaboratively with a team that includes account managers, SEO analysts, copywriters, web developers and other roles.
- Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics for your clients with the goal of improving SEO performance against each client’s KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions.
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into sales leads.
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal link and more.
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies.
- Obtain N.A.P. citations (name/address/phone number) and/or update citations around the web to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Create and/or update clients’ Google My Business listings.
- Communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities to the account team.
- Monitor industry trends and incorporate established and emerging best practices in SEO into your work.
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency by using tools of the trade, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz, Yext, and more.
- 1-3 years of experience in content marketing and/or search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Keyword Planner
- Exemplary organization and time management skills
- Strong ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to accuracy, grammar, spelling, and brand
- Strong work ethic and a “get the job done” attitude
- Effective communicator in a business setting, including presentations, email, and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a plus
- Experience working with the home services industry is a plus
- Experience writing and publishing your own blog is a plus
- Experience working in a digital agency is a plus